- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16702712, 4 months agoLeider nur 2 Sterne, da ein großer Teil der Infos in englisch und somit für mich kompliziert erst übersetzt werden müssen.
So wie es ist, verstehe ich die Anwendung noch nicht um effektiv damit arbeiten zu können....
- Rated 1 out of 5by asmblur, 4 months agoOn the addon page for FF Relay, scroll all the way down and click Privacy. When the page comes up, change "websites" at the end of the address to "firefox-relay", hit Enter. Scroll all the way down to "Information We Share".
I, personally, don't feel comfortable with Amazon being given access to that information. Attempts to remove personally-identifiable information have been bypasses many times before and I have no doubt that whatever safeguards Mozilla has in place will eventually be worked-around.
It's a nice concept but ruined by involving a company known for their pervasive tracking.
- Rated 1 out of 5by SA, 4 months agoPlease go to the addon homepage and scroll to the bottom where it says "Privacy" and read it carefully - your user info will be shared with 3rd parties and Amazon is specifically listed as one of them. Your emails go to Amazon, completely unencrypted, for Amazon to potentially scan looking for keywords to target consumers with ads (actually, TWO consumers - you and your recipient). Always look for "zero access" services when it comes to email; it means the email is encrypted before arriving to the email company and not even their own employees can read the contents - they have "zero access".
- Rated 3 out of 5by Bob Who, 5 months agoHalf baked, with a shaky future. Lockwise, Sync, Monitor, DNS over https, VPN all will fade away if you won't pay for a subscription. Other email obfuscation service plugins are still easier, unlimited.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17482766, 5 months agoMore and more websites just add "mozmail.com" into stop list for a registration(saying - "use your real email to register"), making this addon useless...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17194056, 5 months agoBeen using it for months. Have a subscription. Most of my account name labels are gone today!! I now have a a long list of random email addresses..and no idea where they are used because my labels have been reset to "Add account name". Please Mozilla get in touch...
Developer responseposted 5 months agoHi I'm so sorry to hear that. On Relay.Firefox.com after you sign-in, in the top right corner there is an account icon, please click this, then "settings". Do you have the option for "Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your masks are created and used." selected? This will ensure that labels are saved on the server and should sync across your devices.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17151922, 5 months agoA complete wonder, it works just as well on mobile devices (using debugger mode) although they should add the possibility of paying Premium in other parts of the world.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Marrows, 5 months agoIt's an awesome feature from Mozilla, but I can't customize the address so it's hard (the first one was impossible) to remember and use outside my PC. If Mozilla updates it and make the address customizable, I'll give it a 5 star rate
- Rated 4 out of 5by Testudo, 5 months agoIt works, but only manually through your own account. Maybe something is blocked?! Clicking the Relay icon in the symbol bar shows nothing and when you click on the settings icon nothing happens. Email field loading endless but right click on it contains new options and works.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14906651, 5 months agoDie Idee ist sehr gut.
Bei Anmeldung auf einer Webseite, wurde ich darauf hingewiesen, das Facebook meine Email verfolgen kann. Deswegen habe ich das Relay installiert und auf dieser Webseite für die Anmeldung getestet.
Leider wird die Relay-Email dort nicht akzeptiert, obwohl ich den Tipp zu Firefox-Relay auf dieser Registrierungs-Seite erhalten habe.