- by LeD, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Good replace for Read-It-Later (not supported in Quantum), but...
If possible, add a few useful options, please:
1) Close tab, when add to Pile.
2) Delete from Pile, when open.
3) Search not only in titles, but urls too.
4) Sort by date, or title, or url.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThank you for your suggestions! I will given them some serious consideration. Some quick feedback right off the bat:
1. Right-click the page and choose "Put the page on the Pile and close it".
2. This might not match the work style of other users (some songs/videos/docs want to be heard/seen/read several times before deletion).
3+4. I am trying to keep Pile as lightweight as possible - performance and UI complexity-wise. Powerful search and filter functionalities are already provided via Bookmarks/Show All Bookmarks. I do not want to re-implement this and cram it into the sidebar. But I do understand that piles can become overwhelmingly large over time. I will meditate on this.