Differences to other “read it later”-like solutions:
- It’s small and fast.
- It’s open source.
- It doesn’t depend on cloud services. As long as you do not activate any bookmark syncing services (e.g. Firefox Sync), everything stays on your harddrive.
- It doesn’t harvest your data.
- It focusses on simplicity, interoperability and tries to not get in your way.
- Alt+⇧+P - put the current page on the Pile
- Alt+⇧+S - open/close the Pile sidebar
- Right-click on page - close the active tab after putting it on your Pile
- Right-click on tab - put all unpinned tabs on the Pile and close them afterwards
- Basic search functionality
- You can move bookmarks in and out of your Pile using the bookmarks library. You can also re-position the Pile folder itself.
- NEW: You can quickly clean up your Pile in one fell swoop. Just click on the trashcan symbol in your sidebar and select what you want to remove.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Read and modify bookmarks
- Access browser tabs
- Add-on Links
- 23.79 KB
- Last updated
- a month ago (Jan 4, 2020)
- MIT/X11 License
- Version History