To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
PDF Mage lets you save the page you are currently viewing as a PDF file with a single click of a button.
Note: this extension requires an Internet connection to operate. It uses an external API to convert a web page into a PDF file and lets you download the file once the conversion is completed.
How to use:
- Install the addon
- If the PDF Mage button wasn't automatically added to the toolbar, navigate to Customize menu and drag the PDF Mage button to the toolbar
- Navigate to the page you wish to save
- Click the PDF Mage button
- Once the conversion is completed, a new tab will open containing your PDF file
Saving the following types of pages is currently not supported:
- Pages containing frames
- Flash animation
- Pages saved on your local computer