PDF Mage lets you save the page you are currently viewing as a PDF file with a single click of a button.
Note: this extension requires an Internet connection to operate. It uses an external API to convert a web page into a PDF file and lets you download the file once the conversion is completed.
How to use:
- Install the addon
- If the PDF Mage button wasn't automatically added to the toolbar, navigate to Customize menu and drag the PDF Mage button to the toolbar
- Navigate to the page you wish to save
- Click the PDF Mage button
- Once the conversion is completed, a new tab will open containing your PDF file
Saving the following types of pages is currently not supported:
- Pages containing frames
- Flash animation
- Pages saved on your local computer
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
The developer of this extension asks that you help support its continued development by making a small contribution.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Download files and read and modify the browser’s download history
- Access browser tabs
- Add-on Links
- 38.4 KB
- Last updated
- 3 months ago (Nov 11, 2019)
- MIT/X11 License
- Version History