- Rated 1 out of 5by Smoke, a year agoI literally created a Firefox Account just to review this bad add-on. You can't do anything with the pdf that you generated, because you need to pay at minimum $10/year to keep those pdfs from being password protected. There were no indications that this add-on cost money until, you know, I tried to print the pdf I'd just made. Removing this add-on ASAP; don't waste your time with this scam.
Developer responseposted 10 months agoHi. The password is the default restriction of the free version of PDF Mage. If you go to PDF Mage "Options" page in your browser, you can choose between the password protection, or adding the "Free version" note to the footer of the generated PDF documents. If you choose the latter option, your documents will have no password and no printing restrictions.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16764422, a year agoDoesn't work. In all used pages it either makes a lot of pages from a relative small site or not all is captured and the PDF is missing information. Also the whole capturing and converting process is relative slow.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ratitabaco, 2 years agoIt sucks, and they even atempt to beg for premium! You could just do ctrl+p and>Print>(choose "printer") Print as file. <----- This method is what they are afraid of :)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16194286, 2 years agoSuddenly there is a password on all files I create with the extension.
If they tricked you as well, there are some (easily googleable) pages that will unlock/remove passwords from their pdfs. Please don't give any money to this extension.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15974833, 2 years agoPDF Mage funktioniert nicht mit firefox 76.0.1. 64 bit. Finde nirgends Hinweis, ob man das Add on zum Funktionieren bringen kann, bzw. warum es nicht funzt. Kein guter Kundenservice!