- by Firefox user 14901257, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent plugin - works on most sites and perfect for me because I have a very slow connection and I use this to download instead of stream. The downloading doesn't seem to work anymore on my slow connection since the May 25 update (nothing happens when I click the icon), hope that it is improved on the next update. Thank you for this awesome plug-in! :)
- by Firefox user 15007490, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This Addons is amazing <3 5/5.
But if it is possible fix the last patch. Videos really long connecting with stream, especially when you want to skip some part of video. Thanks!
- by Firefox user 14093937, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5A good player and it loads faster then most players on the sites like:
but download can be slow depending what stream you use for me at least maybe there is a way to make it consistent but i didn´t find out how yet but it´s great cause there are no ads!!! So get it
- by Firefox user 14191744, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5STREAMCLOUD say (The video could not be loaded, either because your internet connection is too slow or because this video hoster is blocked in your country. Reloading the page, using a proxy (click on the OpenVideo icon) or a different video hoster might help.)
And in Openload the progress bar is very small to change the position easyly
- by Firefox user 14085883, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Es realmente genial, porque hay videos que no puedo ver, que en utilizando openvidio puedo.. asi estoy muy feliz haber encontrada este add-on.. y sin pop up inútil y molestando!
- by Freddy T-Power, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5No way!!!! it actually Fracking Works!!!!..even Feels the Video plays Faster w/it than w/o it!
And Before I had to disable My Blockers, NOPE not ANYMORE , this is Fracking Sweet!!!
Just one Suggestion : Allow USERS who installed this app to E-MAIL you to PRIVATELY SUGGEST what SITES and HOSTS they would like it to work on, we all know that we never want to rely on just a Few SITES or HOST, ..Thanks You!! Dominik!!!!! Your a Genius!!!
- by Firefox user 12592077, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Videos are loaded in the video player of the add on without problems and without annoying disruptions.
The videos run smooth without lag.
Downloading videos works and a fitting name for the video file is automatically taken.
Fullscreen depends on which video host you take. It doesn't work on all video hosts but this is not really a problem.
- by Firefox user 13982248, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I don't have to wait these 10 seconds before the video starts anymore, I love it!
The automatic video detection sometimes doesn't detect videos. But after reloading the page it works fine.