- Rated 4 out of 5by GirlaPH, 2 years agoGiving this 4 out of 5 stars because it almost works, though StreamTape is not working as it plays a dubbed Asian guy saying "I'm watching from a 3rd party", etc. I also had problems with this app sometimes as I kept getting a "The media playback was aborted" error, but it turns out it was the browser issue; which was the previous version that I used.
I really like this add-on, but hopefully in the future, this might be fixed. Keep up with a good work!
- Rated 4 out of 5by hjbaloo, 2 years agoIt does work, i use it mostly with clipwatching and mixdrop, for streamtape its not working it plays a dubbed asian guy sayng i'm watching from a 3rd party something something... The problem is that disabling history doesnt work, it always keeps history and even searches i made with google show up... and for what i see the player itself is hosted in github, or some parts of it. Is the history local? Or goes to gitub? Also if this is to bypass ads why the option to allow Google Analytics? Is it like adblockers that send bogus info to google to make analytics think its working?
- Rated 5 out of 5by miwoj, 2 years agoGOOD: it actually works, can catch and redirect streams to it's own player, where other addons could not.
BAD: user interface is awful. video player is ugly and basic. interface needs serious overhaul.
edit: never mind. found best way to use it. i use openvideo to get video url, open that in new tab and play video in default firefox player. perfect.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jeicam, 2 years agoDo niczego ten dodatek. Nie potrafi pobrać i połączy streamingu w kawałkach, np. stąd https://playpuls.pl/obyczajowe/lekarze-na-start/vod/lekarze-na-start-odc-1-s0-e1OpenVideo works most of but not all of the sites. There are videos that OpenVideo can't detect. This is the case with videos from the site you've sent.
You can try to find the video on a different site where OpenVideo works.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16052705, 2 years agoWorks great. However on some sites (embed players) i have an error "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported. Try to reload the video by hitting the play button!" This player works only if i disable addon or redirect script of that player (Mixdrop and GoUnlimited).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13658549, 3 years agoThis works on quite a lot of videos, even videos on pages that have difficult playback or on bloated pages, making watching actually possible. It also seems to pick up video undetectable by other video viewers so it always comes in handy.