- by Firefox user 12328897, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Fedora 28 and Firefox 61 - it works, but the UI performance is absolutely dreadful - on an OC'd Ryzen 5 1600 with 3000Mhz DDR4 RAM it takes 5-6 SECONDS for UI to show up after it is clicked. Similar to show flags on the country list. Firefox often offers me the choice to kill hanged-up js script that addon is using.
On the, ekhm, rival browser the UI performance is significantly better, but honestly, still slow. Like 1,5s for UI to show up, instead of 6s on Firefox.
- by usbhell, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5I dont know if this happens all the time, but there seems to be an issue with reconnecting automatically to the desired server after restarting Firefox. The icon stays green but you are definitely not connected to the VPN. Visiting a site such as https://geoiptool.com/ confirms this. Reconnecting manually solves the issue but this is not practicable or required on chrome
- by Firefox user 14155393, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5It's frustrating to have to login to the extension constantly; there is no "Save Password" feature.
The extension has been pretty buggy over the past few days. After connecting, webpages tend to time out. When I disconnect, the webpage loads quickly.
I'd also like to have access to my favorite servers like I do in the desktop app. The extension is nice, because I'm able to connect at work to bypass the company firewall, and secure my personal data.
- by Firefox user 14146598, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Works fine if I re-connect when Firefox launched. However, if I close Firefox and re-launch later, NordVPN shows green but an IP check shows my real public IP. Not good. I have to manually disconnect then re-connect each time I launch Firefox. Quite annoying.
- by vampyren, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Great feature and looks nice when it works. Right now i cant use it, the icon's menu has stopped working and no matter what i do it wont work. I disabled, restarted firefox and re-enabled and no go. Not sure what else to do.
- by Firefox user 13733417, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Good when it works. Connects automatically when a browser is launched however randomly loses connection and firefox becomes totally useless. You won't notice until the page takes a minute to load and then as I found out eventually, you need to restart the browser which is unacceptable. This does not happen with the Chrome extension. Use the desktop app if possible and all network traffic will go through the VPN.
- by Firefox user 12694897, 5 years agoRated 2 out of 5works on one site, but doesn't work on another site.
If it's not working , i change Country. Sometimes that is working.
I 've tried to disable/enable the 2 options and that did't change the result.
For now i disable this extention and if there is a new version i will try it again.
Using this extention with Chrome no problems at all.