- Rated 5 out of 5by Derpuwolf, 3 years agoIt is surprisingly effective at stopping me from using sites such as Twitter and now, Youtube. Simply loading the site and realizing that I'm trying to enforce my restrictions upon them, and having their main feeds taken out, reminds me that I have no business in then, thus I end up closing them moments after.
Sounds dumb, but it's really darn useful.
- Rated 5 out of 5by tim19, 3 years agoAmazing Idea! The problem with completely blocking these sites is sometimes I need to visit them for marketplace / chat / looking up information and then get sucked in by the news feed. This plugin allows you to get usefulness out of them without being sucked into the feed of distraction. Now that it works for Twitter, Reddit and HN too it's even better!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16551206, 3 years agoVale mucho la pena si solo quieres usar Facebook para lo vital en caso de que estés ocupado o prefieras aprovechar tu tiempo y no perderlo viendo noticias sobre amigos, memes y demás contenido efímero e inútil en su mayoría, que solo sirve para distraerte
- Rated 5 out of 5by danny, 3 years agoBeen using this extension for a few years and it has prevented me from getting sucked into facebook's addicting and toxic wall feed. I use facebook for events, groups, and private messages. It's nice to open facebook.com and not see blood pressure elevating videos and memes. I only wish this extension would eradicate the new "watch" videos page, which are equally toxic.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14301742, 3 years agoJust installed it. Facebook is so much more tolerable now. I wish I could delete my FB account but unfortunately work makes that impossible. This addon saves my sanity!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sigrid, 3 years agoThis is a really great extention, and I've been using it for years at this point, with no complications whatsoever. As a fellow procrastinator, this has not saved my life, but truly so many hours of it!