- by wC, a month agoRated 5 out of 5App is incredible, respect & love to the creator for making it open source. Have used for many years in Chrome but just switched to Firefox out of privacy concerns, and was happy to see it's on FF as well!
- by Derpuwolf, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5It is surprisingly effective at stopping me from using sites such as Twitter and now, Youtube. Simply loading the site and realizing that I'm trying to enforce my restrictions upon them, and having their main feeds taken out, reminds me that I have no business in then, thus I end up closing them moments after.
Sounds dumb, but it's really darn useful.
- by tim19, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Amazing Idea! The problem with completely blocking these sites is sometimes I need to visit them for marketplace / chat / looking up information and then get sucked in by the news feed. This plugin allows you to get usefulness out of them without being sucked into the feed of distraction. Now that it works for Twitter, Reddit and HN too it's even better!
- by Firefox user 16551206, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Vale mucho la pena si solo quieres usar Facebook para lo vital en caso de que estés ocupado o prefieras aprovechar tu tiempo y no perderlo viendo noticias sobre amigos, memes y demás contenido efímero e inútil en su mayoría, que solo sirve para distraerte
- by danny, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Been using this extension for a few years and it has prevented me from getting sucked into facebook's addicting and toxic wall feed. I use facebook for events, groups, and private messages. It's nice to open facebook.com and not see blood pressure elevating videos and memes. I only wish this extension would eradicate the new "watch" videos page, which are equally toxic.
- by Firefox user 14301742, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Just installed it. Facebook is so much more tolerable now. I wish I could delete my FB account but unfortunately work makes that impossible. This addon saves my sanity!