- Rated 5 out of 5by Mark, a month agoI LOVE IT! Seriously I can't imagine myself without it. It feels like I can regain control over myself and not being dragged to the Matrix that is social media and other digital distractions. It's a peaceful life. Also, manually adding quotes is the best! I can keep myself motivated!Thank you a LOT!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Christina, 8 months agoMy other facebook feed blocker stopped working, so I tried this one. Not only does it work like a charm, but it also let me finally block my feed on reddit, too! I used a quote about spaghetti from Markiplier to replace my feed.
I hope they'll add support for tumblr sometime.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17653448, 10 months agoEDIT: Fixed (2022.11.16)
Works on Youtube fine, but does not work on Facebook at all. Tried turning off 'Facebook Container' extension, still didn't work.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17252238, a year agoHello, I absolutely loved this but it just stopped working and I don't know why, please help!
EDIT: It's working again! Thank you so much! This is essential for being able for me to work!
- Rated 5 out of 5by MeDO, a year agoI really love it! Helps so much! Crazy how often one finds himself on the mainpage just scrolling for nothing. Now there is just a quote :)
However: Recently it has been that the side bar of videos on the right side is no longer blocked? Maybe the addon needs an update on that or is it just me?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Iyse, a year agoI've been using it for more than a year now, works like a charm.
The quotes are a nice touch since some of them just validate what you thought of a while ago and reinforce your wise realizations, (at least for me...).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14535540, 2 years agoThis add-on has helped me manage my social media addiction tremendously! Thank you so much for developing. I wish I had a version on my phone for the apps themselves, but for browsing the web this is top tier.