- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14701532, 4 years agoProductivity oriented, it positively encourages you out of passive addiction, I love it, if you are feeling like you waste too much time on fb and want to be more produvtive, i highly recommend you to give it a shot.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14659586, 4 years agoThis has made a big difference to me, giving me back many hours per week and also raising my mood. I just go deliberately to people's pages when I want to check in on them. It's so much more intentional, and I waste much less time. <3
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14443155, 5 years agoFinally, my Chrome envy can be put to rest. I love this extension. Thank you!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14309985, 5 years agoDude. This is the amazing! I just installed it to see how it looked like but those quotes are just awesome! Love it
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14167312, 5 years agoNice and simple. The only thing that would make this plugin better is if there was a way to select different kinds of quotes. It'd be cool to have funny quotes, movie quotes, or whatever else.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13808038, 5 years agoCleanest solution to disabling the Facebook news feed, doesn't interrupt any other Facebook features such as messenger or Facebook groups. Well done!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13547200, 5 years agoFantastic add-on for my productivity. I have been eagerly awaiting its arrival on Firefox since switching from Chrome.