- Rated 1 out of 5by ne, 8 days agoHad few failures some time ago. Just tested now again with ~3GB zip and it failed on 7z test: the downloaded file is corrupted although no error was displayed in the UI. After long time using I'm sorry to say that it cannot be trusted anymore.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16930050, 9 days agoChange settings for this add-on on "Preference" and on tab "Advanced". Change connection API to "Streams" Storage API "Segmented" Cache mode "No-cache". On "Network" tab use 4 on Threads. This works for me. Good luck mate
- Rated 3 out of 5by rogue117, a month agoI have been enjoying the extension. Until recently, I've got a lot of corrupted downloads. Videos downloaded without errors, but cannot play. This starts from like 2 weeks ago, everything worked fine before. Hope the Jingyu can take a look into this. Thx.
- Rated 3 out of 5by VerbaL, 2 months agoVery good addon. BUT, on "**Network Error**" (i got sometimes in last months, so i decided to download addon) broken download, app stop download, and it does not resume automatically the download, i need to *manually* open app tray and click "START" on the queued job 'till the download goes 100%, also 10 times if files are very large. If this problem could be resolved, 5 stars without doubt!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Orthographic, 8 months agoI was skeptical of how the download speeds would differ from the defaults in Firefox, but WOW did this shock me... BLAZING FAST SPEEDS.
Incredible extension, so much so that I'd happily pay for it. Bravo, Jungyu.