- by Shepherd, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Found this add-on a couple months ago. Happy to have the ability to have some pages load only on certain days. I used to have a bookmark folder that I would 'open all in tabs' which didn't let me pick and choose by day.
One feature I'd like to see is a setting for 'delay between tabs' that I could set to x.x seconds so my slow computer didn't get overwhelmed with the many, many tabs I have.
- by Firefox user 15138042, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I had the old morning coffee and then Firefox screwed it up.
This one Sucks. Do not waste your time. It is not ready for Prime Time..
Firefox has lost it mojo.
- by Firefox user 12895570, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5*Major* glitch with the most recent versions. Sadly, went from 5 stars to 1 star.
Every time FIREFOX has an update, Morning Coffee deletes all of the sites that were previously saved! Major bummer, for I have now about 12 sites listed. Used to love this add-on, had given it a 5 star review, now not so much. Considering deleting this (once great) add-on.
Loved it and have used it for a long while now. Seems to be a new glitch in this more recent version: whenever firefox is updated all of my sites in morning coffee are "lost", that is, I have to redo the entire process of adding each site. This is a major bummer as I have many sites added...
- by Andralon, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5very useful add-on.
like it a lot.
wouldn't mind if it had the option of a drop down menu and to name folders in it and choose icons + colors instead of days.
like "work", "research", "shopping"...
similar to "multi-account containers"
edit June, 2020:
first tab is loading. all other tabs are stuck and show an empty tab.
- by Firefox user 13748428, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I really like this addon and use it daily. I would appreciate different icon options though. The coffee icon doesn't really fit in with the more minimalist black firefox icons.
- by Firefox user 14111579, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works well except it can't do two things that its predecessor could -
• Load a local page from a file path (file:///c:/folder/htmlfiles/pagename.html)
- by Chummy57C, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Crashes firefox repeatedly when selecting the Morning Cup icon to open daily tabs. Just awful, in particular in comparison with previous version of the extension.
- by greldinard, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5It works pretty awesome for me. I used the predecessor for a long time and liked it a lot. Also started to write my own version after the switch to quantum - but I am not a very decent developer. So now I am happy that I discovered the new version. Thanks a lot, I know it is quite a lot of work!