- by Shepherd, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Found this add-on a couple months ago. Happy to have the ability to have some pages load only on certain days. I used to have a bookmark folder that I would 'open all in tabs' which didn't let me pick and choose by day.
One feature I'd like to see is a setting for 'delay between tabs' that I could set to x.x seconds so my slow computer didn't get overwhelmed with the many, many tabs I have.
- by Firefox user 13748428, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I really like this addon and use it daily. I would appreciate different icon options though. The coffee icon doesn't really fit in with the more minimalist black firefox icons.
- by greldinard, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5It works pretty awesome for me. I used the predecessor for a long time and liked it a lot. Also started to write my own version after the switch to quantum - but I am not a very decent developer. So now I am happy that I discovered the new version. Thanks a lot, I know it is quite a lot of work!
- by Firefox user 13734329, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm very happy to have morning coffee back, but I can't figure out how to remove a tab I added accidentally. I suppose I could uninstall the add on, reinstall it, and then re-add all the tabs, but I'm sure there's a more efficient way that I'm just not figuring out.
I can't reply to your comment, so I'm editing my notes here. Your directions worked, so thanks. Is there a chance of getting those options added to a menu accessible directly from clicking the icon at some point in the future? Or at least putting them on the add-on page itself? I searched for a long time trying to figure that out and couldn't. Admittedly, I didn't think to go to the options menu from the add-ons page, but it would be helpful if the instructions were a bit easier to find.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoYou can go to the add-on's options page to remove a tab.
1. Menu bar -> Tools -> Add-Ons... (or Ctrl+Shift+A)
2. Find Morning Coffee Quantum in the list and click the Options button beside it.
3. Choose the day the site was added to.
4. Find the site in the list and highlight it.
5. Click Delete, then click Save.
If that helps, is there any chance I can have that fifth star back? ;)
- by Firefox user 13700312, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I am so happy to see Morning Coffee is back! I love FF Quantum, but with Quantum Coffee its even better!
The best part is it doesn't mess with my pinned tabs like the old version did. Love it.
I know you mentioned there's a way to export and import in a cludgy way, is there any hope for an easy import/export button in a future version?
- by Firefox user 13546417, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I appreciate you listening to your users and implementing new requested features. Unfortunately the Ctrl+Shift+O hotkey you implemented to open daily sites does not work as Firefox uses that key combination to open their library feature.
If I could make a second request feature it would be a toggle to turn off the context menu entry. While a useful feature this addon is very much a set once & forget addon. Once users setup their daily websites to their preference there is little need for it and it clutters up the interface.
Regardless of if you decide to implement this suggestion I am loving this wonderful addon, thank you for your time.
- by Firefox user 13649109, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Love the return of "Morning Coffee" for Quantum release of FF. Well done! Now all of us coffee (and covfefe and tea) drinkers can stay up to date!
Much appreciate the work done to revive it.