- by Firefox user 15138042, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I had the old morning coffee and then Firefox screwed it up.
This one Sucks. Do not waste your time. It is not ready for Prime Time..
Firefox has lost it mojo.
- by Firefox user 12895570, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5*Major* glitch with the most recent versions. Sadly, went from 5 stars to 1 star.
Every time FIREFOX has an update, Morning Coffee deletes all of the sites that were previously saved! Major bummer, for I have now about 12 sites listed. Used to love this add-on, had given it a 5 star review, now not so much. Considering deleting this (once great) add-on.
Loved it and have used it for a long while now. Seems to be a new glitch in this more recent version: whenever firefox is updated all of my sites in morning coffee are "lost", that is, I have to redo the entire process of adding each site. This is a major bummer as I have many sites added...
- by Andralon, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5very useful add-on.
like it a lot.
wouldn't mind if it had the option of a drop down menu and to name folders in it and choose icons + colors instead of days.
like "work", "research", "shopping"...
similar to "multi-account containers"
edit June, 2020:
first tab is loading. all other tabs are stuck and show an empty tab.
- by Chummy57C, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Crashes firefox repeatedly when selecting the Morning Cup icon to open daily tabs. Just awful, in particular in comparison with previous version of the extension.
- by Firefox user 13435180, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Not as good as the original. Keeps resetting back to "Sunday" eventhough I change it to "Everyday".... sticking with Today's Pages.
*Edit (reply to developer):
I enter in the sites I want to open up with the extension. I then click on which every day and set it to "Everyday" and click "Save" when I go back into the settings it has reset itself back to "Sunday".. this happened every time.
Sorry I am very bad at explaining things.
- by Firefox user 13646769, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5It's not working at all. Clicking the coffee cup does nothing. Is it incompatible with other add-ons, like no script? (No script protects me so well, that I can't get many websites to work, not knowing how to decide what should be permanently OKed!) But getting back to morning coffee, I don't know what to do from here. It does identify as Quantum.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThis is a completely different add-on from the original Morning Coffee, so it won't know about the sites you set up with the original. You'll have to set them up again. The best way to do that is with the tab context menu, as illustrated in the screenshots. Right-click on the tab for a site you want to add, select the "Add Tab to..." menu item at the bottom of the context menu, and select the day or days you want. Once you've done that, the button should work as you expect.
If this works for you, please consider revising your rating. If it doesn't, please send me an email and I will do my best to make it work. Thanks for trying it out!