- by Array, 2 days agoRated 2 out of 5Proにならないと使えない機能が多すぎる
Developer responseposted 2 days agoHey, Array!
Thank you for your feedback.
We can assure you that the standard version of Momentum is (and will always be) free for everyone. 😊
The support we receive from optional Momentum Plus upgrades allows us to achieve our mission to help people hit their goals faster and more consistently.
With that being said, we understand that there will always be interest in using the Plus version for free. In the future, there will be opportunities to earn Momentum Plus through giveaways and other promotions. If you’d like to be notified when those opportunities are available, please let us know.
- by Andrew KM, 16 days agoRated 5 out of 5If you use Bing, Microsoft Edge...this is a necessary life improvement hack! Depressing to open a new tab most times! If you use Mozilla, that's also fine since new tab, there is kinda wholesome and very informational, great for the modern internet intellectual. Still, this is great addition. 💯
- by Ben, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5I've been using this for years and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a calming dashboard that helps you stay focused!
- by Firefox user 16094855, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is really a very handy app. It can help you to stay focused on the task at hand. But the amazing thing for me was the personal attention and customer service provided to me when I had a problem on my side. It's so rare to find someone who is willing to go the extra mile even when it's "operator error". I recommend this strongly and it's worth the plus subscription.
- by Thomas, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5Basically, it's a good Addon. But most features are just available in the ProVersion, which is 3.33$ a month if paid annualy or 4.95$ monthly. Tbh, I would buy a license, or maybe pay 10$ a year (not even sure about that), but no way more only for a simple dashboard
- by allan999, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5intercepts urlbar text and I get ignored/partial searches because of it
Developer responseposted 7 months agoHi Allan,
Thanks for bringing this behavior to our attention.
I have tried on my end to recreate this but haven't had any luck—my searches are completing as expected. It'd be greatly appreciated if you could help us troubleshoot this further.
When you have a moment, please contact us at email@example.com. In your message, include the version of Firefox you're using, when this started happening, how often it occurs, and any more details or patterns you've noticed.
Thanks again for getting in touch, Allan. We look forward to hearing bak from you.