- Rated 3 out of 5by mac, 3 years agoIts a great addon
Please fix this bug: New tab stopped setting focus to the address bar. Have to hit tab 4-5 times to get focus to address bar. Please set focus to address bad on opening new tab or provide a setting to toggle default extension behavior vs this one
- Rated 4 out of 5by André Veríssimo, 3 years agoFocus on opening new tabs was changed to contents instead of address bar, made the add-on unusable for me.
I'm removing it and testing from time to time and will review this comment when/if fixed. v1.17.17 and Firefox 80.0a (which seems to be the cause of the problem)
Otherwise, stellar addon.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16096961, 3 years agoI loved this extension on Chrome, so I got it when I installed Firefox. After I installed it, I was getting lag spikes really frequently, both in Firefox and in my games too. It took days of testing my internet, testing my wifi extender, testing my laptop and its drivers, and testing everything I customized on Firefox itself to figure out the problem was this extension. Now that it's removed, the lag spikes stopped. I really like the aesthetic homepage, but the hassle this caused me was unreal.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Johnny Nguyen, 3 years agoIt is truly relaxing to open up my computer and my browser to see a vivid background inviting you into the day. One thing I would change though is to center the search bar; instead of it being in the corner, it could be pulled up if you drag the clock away as if it was just a set of curtains or the option to fully customize the appearance and the capabilities for free.
- Rated 1 out of 5by RvR, 3 years agoAdd-on looks good and has all needed features _however_ extension causes massive lag spikes. When disabling this extension lag spikes are gone. Not sure why or how but causes the extension to be unusable.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user, 3 years agoNice extension, but a few patches ago the bookmarks bar has been made all white... with white text. The links are now unreadable, which really needs to be fixed. (Or set back to its original dark theme) I've experienced this bug across multiple browser themes and multiple PCs, so I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue.