- by Firefox user 16096961, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I loved this extension on Chrome, so I got it when I installed Firefox. After I installed it, I was getting lag spikes really frequently, both in Firefox and in my games too. It took days of testing my internet, testing my wifi extender, testing my laptop and its drivers, and testing everything I customized on Firefox itself to figure out the problem was this extension. Now that it's removed, the lag spikes stopped. I really like the aesthetic homepage, but the hassle this caused me was unreal.
- by RvR, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Add-on looks good and has all needed features _however_ extension causes massive lag spikes. When disabling this extension lag spikes are gone. Not sure why or how but causes the extension to be unusable.
- by Sicarius236, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Love this as the tab page, it's beautiful half the time.
Hate that I can't set it to newtab ONLY; it has to be both the tab and the startup homepage.
For fuck's sake, give us the option to disable Momentum for startup/homepage or tab however we want already
Developer responseposted a year agoSorry for your inconvenience. I feel for you and as a Firefox user, I understand your issue. Thanks for raising this and we will look into adding this feature if possible.
Thanks, Sayam, @ Momentum Dashboard
- by Firefox user 12497718, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5You have to pay to get most of the features. Weather doesn't seem to work for my locationThanks for your review.
Our apologies for the inconvenience. What location is the weather not displaying as expected? We'd like to run some tests on our end as well.
As for Momentum Plus, without it we wouldn't be able to continue updating and improving the extension as a whole. Are there any particular features that you would like to see within the Free version of Momentum? Providing an experience that both Free and Plus users enjoy is a top priority, so we'd appreciate your additional feedback. If you'd like, you can reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for your review, we appreciate your feedback and time.
- by Firefox user 14309850, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Cant seem to work out how it worksHello,
Thanks so much for reaching out!
Momentum Dashboard is a personal productivity dashboard that provides a refreshing space for people to organize their tasks, projects, and goals on their browser’s New Tab page.
When you have a moment, i’d suggest that you check out Momentum's quick start guide (https://get.momentumdash.help/hc/en-us/articles/360003766113-Quick-start-guide).
Thanks again for sharing your interest in Momentum. If you have any more questions feel free to reach out to us directly at email@example.com, we'd be happy to help further however we can.
- by Firefox user 14209619, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Terrible experience unless you upgrade to Plus. Never saves location & time is wrong half the time.Thanks for reaching out.
We're sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with Momentum. We'd like to learn more about the location and time problems that you're experiencing so we can resolve them. When you have a moment, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Out of curiosity, what Plus feature(s) would you like to see included in the free version? We'd appreciate your feedback!