- Rated 2 out of 5by Visual Notes, 2 years agoDoesn't help much, because you can't move the selected area or correct/change its borders after selection. That means, if you did not hit the area to be measured pixel-exactly at the first go, you have to repeat the measurement until it fits as desired sometime.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 5986745, 2 years agoSize in Pixels makes no sense with me. I need size in cm/inches, something eas for you to do if you use the screen size, resolution and pixels. Why should I do it, when a simple add-on to the add-on can easily do it. Until change implemete I'll discard "Measure it". Even with "paint.net" I can easier get/adjust size for optical purposees.
- Rated 5 out of 5by SG, 2 years agoInstalled in Mozilla and Chrome, now works correctly on a site outside Mozilla, which I havent tried before. Sorry
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15134973, 3 years agoGreat addon. Does what you'd expect. My only question is, when will it support Firefox mobile view? That would be the only thing I'd say it is missing.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15163168, 3 years agoWould like it if you right click on what you want to measure and it has its own menu thing, and/or you click the icon and then click what you want to measure. I don't understand why this only has a keybind that doesn't make much sense. Edit: Tested the keybind, it doesn't work for me
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThat sounds like a good option, but I would like to implement it as part of new add-on. This add-on solves only one purpose that is to measure any part of window with selection area handled with mouse.
As a quick solution for your query, you can do that via inspect element feature in your right click menu :)