- Rated 5 out of 5Works as expected. Useful. I did not notice any performance degradation. Thanks.
- Rated 4 out of 5excellent, maybe we would like a screen percentage measurement?
- Rated 1 out of 5Would like it if you right click on what you want to measure and it has its own menu thing, and/or you click the icon and then click what you want to measure. I don't understand why this only has a keybind that doesn't make much sense. Edit: Tested the keybind, it doesn't work for me
Developer responseposted 16 days agoThat sounds like a good option, but I would like to implement it as part of new add-on. This add-on solves only one purpose that is to measure any part of window with selection area handled with mouse.
As a quick solution for your query, you can do that via inspect element feature in your right click menu :)
- Rated 5 out of 5excellent
- Rated 5 out of 5خدا کنه خوب باشه وگرنه این همه اینترنت بیچاره دادم بش
- Rated 5 out of 5One of these little things that make your life more comfortable.
- Rated 5 out of 5its beter than ruler ,
- Rated 4 out of 5Consider allowing to increase the width & height after are created the square or rectangle, you can not create form first select the exact size with the mouse (the edges to become editable when you put the mouse over the edges to show an double arrow which to allow to increase or decrease the size and add check-mark who stop the edit and after to can move on the screen your created figure).
To can save as predefined figure to can load in other tab/window!
Scenario: A customer tells you that the distance between the title and the photo is not exactly the same as on his competitor's website and he wants the same distance. If you can save a figure created as a predefined (by giving it a name), you can load the same figure on the other tab/window and to show him if is exactly or not, and you do not have to recreate it again.
To can generate measurable figures in units, for example: create a figure of 24 pixels width and 4.5 pixels of height.
- Rated 1 out of 5Disappointing! Did not work at all!