- Rated 5 out of 5by KillerSnowGoons, 2 months agoLoved this add-on when I first used it five-ish years ago; re-installed out of necessity here in 2023. Very glad to see that it still works for the most part (it won't get EVERY picture of T-bag; relies on how the images are tagged).
I feel my mental health improving already.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13263989, 2 years agoFunny and enjoyable, though it's not catching as many unpleasant images as it used to. Still, I'm as grateful for this extension as my computer is for virus protection!
- Rated 4 out of 5by lisaolisa, 3 years agoThis gem is the helper we need today! It does wonders for my mental health during election seasons and unwelcomed trends. Users can quickly strengthen the kittens' power by adding anything -- not just people names. Hate Hitler _as_you_should_? Add "Hitler" and boom! He's gone. Block his underlings by adding "führer." Speak American? Include "fuehrer." Hate Portland _as_you_should_? Add "Portland, Timbers, Rose City." It's almost perfect -- I'd love an onclick "Add" function. Kudos and thanks to tomroyal.com. Please never retire this this valuable coping tool; It deserves universal adoption.
- Rated 5 out of 5by pinkyracer, 3 years agoI'm so happy this now exists for Firefox!!! I love this extension more than all the kittens in the world. Because I no longer have to be traumatized by that monster's face anymore!! THANK YOU!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16052188, 3 years agoFantastic App. Its so effective that sometimes I think the article may be about kittens. Started using right after it was developed. This app saved me from daily nausea and vomiting. Thank you Tom Royal.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13714953, 5 years agoWill you adding the menu item to undo kittening, like the Chrome version? That would make it five stars.
Edit: until then, extension users can get the unMAKA functionality by making a bookmark with the following URL: