- by Firefox user 13263989, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Funny and enjoyable, though it's not catching as many unpleasant images as it used to. Still, I'm as grateful for this extension as my computer is for virus protection!
- by lisaolisa, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This gem is the helper we need today! It does wonders for my mental health during election seasons and unwelcomed trends. Users can quickly strengthen the kittens' power by adding anything -- not just people names. Hate Hitler _as_you_should_? Add "Hitler" and boom! He's gone. Block his underlings by adding "führer." Speak American? Include "fuehrer." Hate Portland _as_you_should_? Add "Portland, Timbers, Rose City." It's almost perfect -- I'd love an onclick "Add" function. Kudos and thanks to tomroyal.com. Please never retire this this valuable coping tool; It deserves universal adoption.
- by pinkyracer, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I'm so happy this now exists for Firefox!!! I love this extension more than all the kittens in the world. Because I no longer have to be traumatized by that monster's face anymore!! THANK YOU!!!
- by Firefox user 16052188, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Fantastic App. Its so effective that sometimes I think the article may be about kittens. Started using right after it was developed. This app saved me from daily nausea and vomiting. Thank you Tom Royal.
- by Firefox user 13714953, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Will you adding the menu item to undo kittening, like the Chrome version? That would make it five stars.
Edit: until then, extension users can get the unMAKA functionality by making a bookmark with the following URL: