- by Firefox user 14096097, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5He seguido las instrucciones de instalación del plugin y del programa y las de configuración para conectarlas y... nada. La integración está habilitada, la base de datos está desbloqueada pero el plugin no ve ninguna base de datos.
Thanks you. And excuse my English, please.
I'm working with Ubuntu 18.04 and Firefox. I've read the guide and... there's no native-messaging-hosts folder neither org.keepassxc.keepassxc_browser.json file. So...
And I don't even know if this is the right place to answer.https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc-browser/wiki/Troubleshooting-guide
EDIT: Make sure you are not using Firefox installed via Snap or Flatpak. Use the normal version installed from the repository. The native messaging folder and JSON file should appear when you enable the Browser Integration from KeePassXC. If this doesn't solve the problem, please make a new issue to GitHub with additional details. Thanks.
- by Iamaro Boxos, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5It has helped make my digital life a little more convenient and a lot more secure. I no longer form the habit of reusing passwords because now I don't have to worry about typing out long difficult to read and remember passwords. I can just auto fill them. Thank you KeePassXC team.
- by Firefox user 5965214, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Latest update popped up a demand for a new permission, "Access browser activity during navigation". Why is that suddenly needed when it was not needed before?
- by ARTAUD Pierre, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Addon très utiles et essentiel pour utiliser KeePassXC. la mise en ouvre est très facile. a recommander pour ceux qui souhaite + de sécurité sur leurs mots de passe (voir comment fonctionne KeePassXC)
- by Firefox user 14234915, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I switched from Bitwarden and I'm missing nothing.
I use it on FirefoxPortable from PortableApps.com
I only wish that it supported the portable version of KeePassXC from PortableApps.com
I could connect it to the portable KeePassXC.
Follow this guide:
edit 2: Actually, I don't think the guide really did the trick. I only changed, in the .json, keepassxc-proxy.exe to keepassxc.exe. This change was reverted automatically by the program.
Rather, the solution was to install KeePassXC on Windows (non-portable). After uninstalling this, it again doesn't work.This probably happens because KeePassXC overwrites the Native Messaging host path in the registry. Be sure to enable the following setting on KeePassXC portable: Browser Integration -> Advanced -> Update native messaging manifest files at startup. If this is enabled in the normal KeePassXC installation, the registry is once again overridden.