The thing computers can do best is storing information.
You shouldn't waste your time trying to remember and type your passwords.
KeePassXC can store your passwords safely and auto-type them into your everyday websites and applications.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
The developer of this extension asks that you help support its continued development by making a small contribution.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Exchange messages with programs other than Firefox
- Input data to the clipboard
- Display notifications to you
- Access browser tabs
- Add support for filling TOTP using an icon [#625] [#710]
- Add support for icon positioning with right-to-left pages [#702]
- Fix handling cross-domain iframes [#652]
- Fix extension icon with update check [#655]
- Fix handling multiple icons [#617]
- Fix using Site Preferences with the new Credential Banner [#694]
- Remove XML exclude from the manifest [#666]