Review by Kelly Roadkill
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13619809, a month agoEDIT (20/02/23) : Following dev's response, I reinstalled the latest Kee version, and for some reason it did not force me onto creating an account on KeeVault anymore, and actually synced with my local KeePass.
Sorry for the trouble Luckyrat and thanks for that great extension <3
-------------- Before edit below, not applicable anymore --------------
I've been using it for years along with KeePass and it was great, but version 3.10.10 was the end of it : it now requires to create an account and pay a yearly subscription.
Thanks but no thanks, I will stick to v3.2.7 which worked flawlessly, for free, and without asking for my information.
Developer responseposted a month agoThis is not true. Please check out our free support community forum at https://forum.kee.pm if you have some technical problem with the latest version since using security software from 4 years ago is risky.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12934666, a month agoVery good tool, it's so needed in my workflow.
One more extension that keeps Firefox being the best browser for me, since mid-2000's !!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15345034, 5 months agoExpansion is an integral part of the workflow. 10/10
- Rated 5 out of 5by ChrisSan, a year agoI use this addon since more than 1 year, works as expected, no issues, no worries... thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by bilou83, 2 years agoquelle galère, il ne trouve jamais le logiciel qui est pourtant ouvert, tous en anglais et hyper compliqué... je le vire au bout d un an de prise de tête....