- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16508779, 2 years agoSince author started his commercial project in parallel, add-on is harder to use with new updates.
Starting from window that sometime never fill with data, going to misleading place of icon and no chance to get rid with commercial vault icon that I never use and ending on complicated dialog combination to save new entry. If there is update you need to find keepass confirm button on page because most of it is bloated by innformation about advantages of kee vault.
It is difficult to use since interface is not clean and author strongly promote his commercial product.
I'm relay in the crossroads using it from years, survived strict security rules from firefox that killed some of functionality. But now it is even worse so looking for alternative.
- Rated 1 out of 5by madstrk, 4 years agoHATE IT, please give me back Keefox!! This upgrade "Kee" is a dumb-grade. Main features missing:
1) When logged out, there no link to log into KeePass from Firefox plugin, old Keefox, it was simple click, now must launch Launch KeePass independently.
2) Old KeeFox had search window in Firefox menu to launch websites and perform login. Now this is not possible with "Kee"
This extension is the main reason I'm not using Chrome. If "dumb version is future KeeFox, I rather do it with CHROME
- Rated 1 out of 5by Zorro247, 5 years agoAlways says "OFF" on Firefox 57.0.4 Windows 10 64bit. Even on a fresh new machine installation Key doesn't even ask for the initial security. Its just "OFF" from the git go. And yes, I saved the lastest Kee plugin to the Keepass plugins folder and disabled all other Firefox plugins. Worthless to me as is.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jawad Ahmed, 5 years agoIts not working. I have keepass already installed and open and the kthe plugin as i have been using keepass for years on chrome.
This addon is giving me the following message while i clck on its icon (which says OFF, btw).
Quote"You are not logged in to your password database. Launch KeePass to enable Kee"Quote
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13564246, 5 years agoFan de keefox, je suis reparti sur une version plus ancienne de firefox pour retrouver l'extension telle qu'elle était, je n'aime pas du tout la nouvelle extension kee. S'il vous plait remettez les options et le fonctionnement de keefox comme auparavant.
Keefox fan, I install back oldier firefox to keep keefox version as it was before new module kee. Please bring back older keefox options and behaviour.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13541216, 5 years agoBitte stellt die alte Funktionalität wieder her:
- Anmeldung an die Keyfox-Datenbank über das kee-icon in Firefox
- Aufruf einer Seite über das kee-icon
Ohne diese Funktionalität ist keyfox deutlich schlechter als früher
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13473059, 5 years agodas neue Kee bekomme ich nicht zum Laufen! Stundenlang alles probiert - alles neu upgegraded. - nichts wird in Kee angezeigt.
So macht Firefox mit seinen "Neuerungen" keinen Spass. Muss wohl wechseln!