- Rated 2 out of 5by Peter, a year agoIt used to be one of my favorite extensions, but the developer can't get a handle on the warning in Firefox's developer tools for months: "Source map error: Error: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.
Resource URL: moz-extension://****/lib/tp/browser-polyfill.min.js
Source Map URL: browser-polyfill.min.js.map". This is extremely annoying when developing web pages! The warning is definitely caused by his code.
Further it's also a pity that the developer seems to fixate more and more on Vault - who uses keepass doesn't need an external cloud. Unfortunately I haven't found a better alternative yet.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Mordino Mordas, 2 years agoThe new version no longer supports Kee Priority. Entries only alphabetically. I'm looking for an alternative now, sorry. And I'm not interested in Vault, so I could have used LassPass right away.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Trapik, 2 years agoI used to love it...
But I'm using KeyPass and I have no interest in KeyVault, sorry about that.
On the latest version, it's not possible to easily choose the Keypass folder we want the credentials to be stored in (got to modify the option, then to choose on a subscreen)
It's not easy to use anymore and I'd prefer to return to the old behaviour and the old look and feel (I'm using it on a PC, not on a smartphone).
If this extension stays the way it is now, I will delete it and switch the keypass XC I guess... Too bad :(
Thank you for your great work anyway ;)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Ale, 2 years agoWorks well — however it used to be an interface to KeePass, while it became sort of a full-fledged password manager (do we really need another one?). I didn't want this last feature imposed with an update, it should have been a different add-on. I switched to KeePassXC; the add-on integrates directly and works out of the box. And it only does what I expect it to do.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 6420297, 4 years agoFirst of all: thanks to the developers for the work on the old plugin, it really was a useful add-on.
Like others have already stated. There are tons of errors in this new version (Firefox Update) that reporting them would be a full-time job.
Hopefully the community can do an effort in fixing them. For now, I do not think it is useful anymore...
Hope to not have stepped on anybody's toes for stating this.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 11707642, 5 years agoWorks but the password generator is pretty bad.
It only generates passwords as hashes and Mac addresses which is pretty bad and not allowed by many sites which requires special characters and uppercase to be in.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13488932, 5 years agoLogins fehlen im PullDownMenue
Verbindung Firefox <> KeePass klappte früher reibungsloser und einfacher.
Schade, ich werde wieder KeePass installieren und das Update abschalten.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13439671, 5 years agoThis new Kee version is missing lots and lots of functionality compared to Keefox. Only good feature is the way it handles multiple account log-ins. But thats all it does.
In reality it's now close to uesless.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoUnfortunately we have been forced to rewrite the add-on from scratch and not all features could be reimplemented, although some like search should be possible to create in future.
Please see information about the new and changed features here: https://forum.kee.pm/t/kee-2-0-features/28
That information is on our new community support forum which you are welcome to contribute to.
Although form filling is the original and primary Kee feature and this is much improved in 2.0, I'm hearing from a fair number of people that implementing a search feature would be worthwhile too.