- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12462985, 2 years agoTrialware! $7 a month. But this is not mentioned anywhere on the extension page. However, it does work extremely well. Please state that it's a premium extension with a 1 hour trial period so we know what we're installing.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15001576, 3 years agoNe fonctionne pas sur Firefox pour Android, nécessite de créer un compte, ne permet pas de lire les pages web en direct (il faut passer par leur interface et coller l'url, ce qui n'a même pas fonctionné avec une page Wikipedia...), et au final, est payant.
Ne l'installez pas et ne leur donnez pas vos données.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Paolo Bisio, 3 years agoPaid extension & requires registration --> removed (for now).
This is not specified on your Firefox Add-ons description page (French version).
Be clear, guys! If you want to make money with your work, and this is more than fair, why don't you offer a completely and unlimited free version with short (and smart!) vocal ads inserts?
More listen time --> more ads --> more $!
Then, if someone wants to remove the ads inserts, he can subscribe & pay.
With friendship, and deep respect for your efforts,
- Rated 1 out of 5by Pastel Dark Mode, 4 years agoDoesn't actually play audio. Also requires monthly subscription.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoHi, sorry to hear that and thank you for your comment! We are constantly working on the improvement of our product and we test it before uploading to any of our stores. Do you mind describing what exactly doesn't work and how you are trying to play the audio? It could help us a lot in identifying and solving the problem.
About the monthly subscription: every our user gets free listening time every month but if our user wants more listening time, we have two plans with annual and monthly subscriptions. The platform Intelligent Speaker works on is not free and we do our best to minimize our users' costs, that is why we charge the minimum, to cover our own costs.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Yrepost, 5 years agoRequires a signup and login with a third party website before any functionality is available.About third party website for signup - we use authentication service from AWS. Signup with Google is easy - no password required. You can see available functionality in the video on our website. Yes we understand that nobody loves to create new accounts, maybe in the future we will consider guest accounts.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 5979009, 5 years ago> Haven't been able to change the playback speed
> Doesn't work in Reader View.
> Don't like the announcement at the start. I'd just like it to read the text and that's it.Thank you for your feedback. We are working on Intelligent Speaker's improvement. Please, note that it's a BETA version and there is still some space for new functionalities and bugfixing. If you could provide us more a detailed feedback we would be able to plunge into details and help you to figure out all the issues. Feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or via our social media: facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IntelligentSpeaker/ or twitter: https://twitter.com/IntSpeakerApp
UPDATE: now you can change the playback speed. And "announcement at the start" was rid off.