Reviews for Text to speech that brings productivity
Text to speech that brings productivity by Intelligent Speaker
Response by Intelligent Speaker
Developer responseposted 5 years ago
About third party website for signup - we use authentication service from AWS. Signup with Google is easy - no password required. You can see available functionality in the video on our website. Yes we understand that nobody loves to create new accounts, maybe in the future we will consider guest accounts.
- Rated 2 out of 5by MsChynaSmith, 3 months agoAt first, I liked this, but like every other suitable app, they charge a stupid amount for usage. Basic is free, so you get 24 hours a month free. This is not a lot you get for free. I removed it because not worth the money.
- Rated 5 out of 5by firedoge, 4 months agopretty impressive. Will probably track you, but nice when needed
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17611339, 5 months agoExcellent quality speech engine. Clever product and much better than the add-on that has the most reviews
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14903449, 5 months agoVery good speech conversion, actually uses punctuation, the audio is excellent. Only issue is that it is a bit of a fiddle to selecting text from a website. Would be nice just to select the text and push play.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sam Tuke, 6 months agoGood quality synthesised voice, and can play pages which don't support article / reader view.
- Rated 3 out of 5by aforest, 7 months ago1 hour a month for free, $6.99/month for 24 hours of audio for the whole month. The app concept and implementation are great, but the limit is too low to be useful and even the paid amount is not enough. I suppose it's not expensive in the US, but can be prohibitive in other areas.
- Rated 5 out of 5by David, a year agoIts working well for washingtonpost and a bunch of other websites I tried with it. Satisfied. Beautiful interface too unlike some other extensions I tried.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Lik_Dev, 2 years agoI love the voice and the no glitchyness in other addons But I love to see realtime text highlighting.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Lm, 2 years agoL'interface est pas trop mal quoi que limitée (manque la gestion du volume, et de la file d'attente)
La voix française de France est trop basique. C'est une voix Standard.
Demande très vite à payer un abonnement, alors que c'est effectivement très basique. Cela ne mérite pas d'être payant. D'autant que c'est pratique pour les personnes qui ont des handicaps comme les personnes aveugles, malvoyantes ou encore avec d'autres troubles type dyslexie ou tdah comme moi qui ne peuvent lire de longs textes sans aide.
Je ne recommande pas.