Rated 3.7 out of 5
3.7 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15037285, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5This is by far the most natural-sounding free tts addon I've tried; it will actually be perfect and deserve 5 stars when you'll be able to actually download the created sound files. As of now after a while - depending on how long the page/paragraph is - it shows you an ogg file you can listen to on your browser, but the download starts then fails (using Firefox 69.0.1)
- by Firefox user 12337733, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Best text to speech addon, among the 5 of them I tried today. The voice sounds natural. It has a simple and pretty GUI and gives reading speed control.
One good feature would be the ability to jump into different sections of a page.
- by Firefox user 15001576, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5Ne fonctionne pas sur Firefox pour Android, nécessite de créer un compte, ne permet pas de lire les pages web en direct (il faut passer par leur interface et coller l'url, ce qui n'a même pas fonctionné avec une page Wikipedia...), et au final, est payant.
Ne l'installez pas et ne leur donnez pas vos données.
- by Paolo Bisio, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5Paid extension & requires registration --> removed (for now).
This is not specified on your Firefox Add-ons description page (French version).
Be clear, guys! If you want to make money with your work, and this is more than fair, why don't you offer a completely and unlimited free version with short (and smart!) vocal ads inserts?
More listen time --> more ads --> more $!
Then, if someone wants to remove the ads inserts, he can subscribe & pay.
With friendship, and deep respect for your efforts,
- by Firefox user 6674636, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Aucun réglage à faire. Sélectionner le texte faites un clic droit et c'est parti très simple à utiliser. Une bonne alternative à mon lecteur d'écran car je suis malvoyant. Pas besoin de sélectionner la langue cible. Merci
- by Pastel Dark Mode, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't actually play audio. Also requires monthly subscription.
Developer responseposted a year agoHi, sorry to hear that and thank you for your comment! We are constantly working on the improvement of our product and we test it before uploading to any of our stores. Do you mind describing what exactly doesn't work and how you are trying to play the audio? It could help us a lot in identifying and solving the problem.
About the monthly subscription: every our user gets free listening time every month but if our user wants more listening time, we have two plans with annual and monthly subscriptions. The platform Intelligent Speaker works on is not free and we do our best to minimize our users' costs, that is why we charge the minimum, to cover our own costs.