- by Paolo Bisio, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Paid extension & requires registration --> removed (for now).
This is not specified on your Firefox Add-ons description page (French version).
Be clear, guys! If you want to make money with your work, and this is more than fair, why don't you offer a completely and unlimited free version with short (and smart!) vocal ads inserts?
More listen time --> more ads --> more $!
Then, if someone wants to remove the ads inserts, he can subscribe & pay.
With friendship, and deep respect for your efforts,
- by Firefox user 6674636, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Aucun réglage à faire. Sélectionner le texte faites un clic droit et c'est parti très simple à utiliser. Une bonne alternative à mon lecteur d'écran car je suis malvoyant. Pas besoin de sélectionner la langue cible. Merci
- by Pastel Dark Mode, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't actually play audio. Also requires monthly subscription.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHi, sorry to hear that and thank you for your comment! We are constantly working on the improvement of our product and we test it before uploading to any of our stores. Do you mind describing what exactly doesn't work and how you are trying to play the audio? It could help us a lot in identifying and solving the problem.
About the monthly subscription: every our user gets free listening time every month but if our user wants more listening time, we have two plans with annual and monthly subscriptions. The platform Intelligent Speaker works on is not free and we do our best to minimize our users' costs, that is why we charge the minimum, to cover our own costs.
- by jenky, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5muy buena extensión, me gustaría que lea directamente sobre la selección de texto y luego preguntar si la salvamos, realmente muy útil, gracias por dejarme opinar. abrazo
- by eUROs, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5UPDATE 12/02/19: It doesn't work anymore. I Disabled and Enabled it back, but it couldn't play the English article. So I am going to Uninstall it from my Mozila Firefox.
=> Old review: From the first try of this addon it has impressed me with the natural sound voices Such as the "US English Male: Matthew!!".
It is a very promising addon, but it is not free and it needs to create account in order to try it.
I signed in with my email and have tested it.
- What I would like to suggest is:
To be able to read the selected/highlighted text and have a pop-up bubble showing up when text is selected to make the action immediate and instant. Not to have to "right click" a paragraph, and send it each time and choosing "add to feed" and then Open the addon and click the play Button. I think you have to make the steps shorter, and not take all this process to be able to play and listen the selected text. I didn't gave all the five stars, because of two reasons:
(1) it shows you a "limit bar" for the month because you have to pay to listen to more hours of text. Which it is very limited.
(2) is because it asks for account creation.
(3) It doesn't have the Greek Language. You have the Turkish language and you don't have Greek? Seriously Now?Thank you for your feedback, we will think about faster reading of selected text.
We cannot make it free - we have operational and development costs.
Account creation - yes, nobody likes it and sometimes we receive feedback about it, maybe in the future we will make guest profiles for testing (without history sync).
About Greek language - we support all languages that support our underlying reading engine, they have no Greek and no Chinese, for example.
- by Yrepost, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Requires a signup and login with a third party website before any functionality is available.About third party website for signup - we use authentication service from AWS. Signup with Google is easy - no password required. You can see available functionality in the video on our website. Yes we understand that nobody loves to create new accounts, maybe in the future we will consider guest accounts.