- Rated 3 out of 5by Foxe, 3 months agoI've been using this add-on for several years now, absolutely necessary at this point with how useful it is, but in the last year or two, I've been having issues with reliably viewing YouTube thumbnails with it, along with a few other sites. The add-on really does need an update, it's been 3 years, it's about time for a revision.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Adam T., 9 months agoAfter updating my Firefox to 104 it stopped working on Google Images. It shows only the very, very small. :(
- Rated 3 out of 5by vault21, a year agoStopped working on Instagram and Facebook quite a while ago. Last update was 2 years ago so we definitely need another update to fix this.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Jose Hidalgo, a year agoUsed to work perfectly, have been using it for years, but since today it doesn't seem to work anymore with Instagram (while hovering over any image, the waiting cursor spins endlessly). Would it be possible to fix it? Thanks in advance!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Myk Streja, a year agoIt works just as advertised, but there are times, usually unanticipated, that it interferes with browsing, especially when browsing image based websites. You think you're on the link, when you discover you're on the pop-up instead, or you try to navigate the page and nothing moves because the pop-up is covering the page. Nice for little things, like viewing avatars in situ, but kind of a hassle overall.
- Rated 3 out of 5by DisplayNameNotFound, 2 years agoThis is my favorite add-on ever but it's stopped working. I'm sad!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Hanging Johnnie, 2 years agoPermissions required by Imagus for Chrome:
* Read and change your browsing history,
* Manage your downloads.
Permissions required by Imagus for Firefox:
* Download files and read and modify the browser’s download history,
* Access browsing history,
* Access your data for all websites.
That's more, isn't it?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Artyom, 2 years ago1) you could add an option so that the background "when you open the photo" such as DarkMode #alllivematters
(I hope they will not ban me)
2) add BlackList for example YouTube n his preview
I'm not kidding
- Rated 3 out of 5by natassja, 3 years agoMost of time it does not save images after clicking ctrl+s, but sam random format that cannot be opened, or it saves as html site.
- Rated 3 out of 5by brianprentiss, 3 years agowhen it works it's fine, but the number of sites that it doesn't work on is extensive. this can presumably be fixed with "sieves" but there is no instruction on how to use them.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15753861, 3 years agoFunktioniert soweit bei den meisten Bildern. Bei der Google Bilder Suche geht es gar nicht.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Dewnan, 3 years agoWorks, but Google is up to their usual crap, no longer works on Google Images... needs updating.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Alonzo, 3 years agoDoesn't work with Google anymore (FFOX 72.0.2). In Pale Moon i've got running Imagus 0.9.8.23 and it works like charm.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Brawl, 3 years agoExtremely buggy, have to right click sometimes to make it work on the same page again.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13582280, 4 years agoUsed to be a great Addon but now abondoned it seems, Pixiv site now fails to download images.
- Rated 3 out of 5by George Hazard, 4 years agoNo longer works on any site. Cleared cache and whatnot but it didn't help.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14771750, 4 years agoReally needs the feature of scrolling though videos.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14703837, 4 years agoworks great but has some kind of script on it that freezes everything up." firefox not responding", so I go to task manager to shut down firefox, then half the time it says "task manager not responding"