- by Jose Hidalgo, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5Used to work perfectly, have been using it for years, but since today it doesn't seem to work anymore with Instagram (while hovering over any image, the waiting cursor spins endlessly). Would it be possible to fix it? Thanks in advance!
- by Myk Streja, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5It works just as advertised, but there are times, usually unanticipated, that it interferes with browsing, especially when browsing image based websites. You think you're on the link, when you discover you're on the pop-up instead, or you try to navigate the page and nothing moves because the pop-up is covering the page. Nice for little things, like viewing avatars in situ, but kind of a hassle overall.
- by Hanging Johnnie, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Permissions required by Imagus for Chrome:
* Read and change your browsing history,
* Manage your downloads.
Permissions required by Imagus for Firefox:
* Download files and read and modify the browser’s download history,
* Access browsing history,
* Access your data for all websites.
That's more, isn't it?
- by Artyom, a year agoRated 3 out of 51) you could add an option so that the background "when you open the photo" such as DarkMode #alllivematters
(I hope they will not ban me)
2) add BlackList for example YouTube n his preview
I'm not kidding
- by brianprentiss, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5when it works it's fine, but the number of sites that it doesn't work on is extensive. this can presumably be fixed with "sieves" but there is no instruction on how to use them.
- by Firefox user 14703837, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5works great but has some kind of script on it that freezes everything up." firefox not responding", so I go to task manager to shut down firefox, then half the time it says "task manager not responding"
- by David Hardman, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5This review is for Imagus v9.8.67 under FF Quantum v65.0 x64. I've been using Imagus for quite a while now. It worked fantastically prior to FFs new Add-On setup. BUT this version is terrible. NONE of the keyboard functions work. I can't
"Enter full zoom mode",
"Toggle all available space"
NO keys work to disable Imagus from blowing up images so every little icon or image on a site blows up in my face blocking everything behind them. Which is most of the page since I WANT the image to be very large WHEN I WANT THAT.
But I can't make that happen when I want it and I can't prevent it when I don't...
Oh, I realize this is mostly FF's fault since they broke EVERY add-on developers have been so kind and worked so hard to develop for us FOR YEARS.
Which I love btw. FF I mean.
And also Imagus. Usually.