- Rated 4 out of 5by ApophaticAxiom, a month agoIt's reliable, and it does what's advertised! I'd recommend it. It would receive five stars, but there ARE times when middle-clicking is faster than the extension. Loading time can certainly be improved upon.
- Rated 4 out of 5by IWD1, 2 months agoVery convenient.
But there are some parts that are difficult to use.
Setting: Image loading delay
Hover mouse over image → image appears after a few seconds → mouse release → hover mouse over image → image appears in instant 0 seconds
Advanced settings are not yet test. Because it is non-Japanese. Japanese language speaker.
Thanks a lot.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Khach, 2 months agoOne of the best extensions hands down. The only thing that's missing is a blocklist of sites where we don't want to enable it. Sometimes it gets in the way and the only option is to disable it temporarily which is not so convenient.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jame, 3 months agoA vital extension for browsing the web - being able to instantly see the full image with a simple hover is incredibly useful, and I've rarely had issues with hovering over something I don't want/expect.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Xzenor, 4 months agoI don't get it.... how did I ever manage to properly view images without this plugin? How did I survive browsing the internet without this? This plugin seems to be just a small convenience but it just becomes a necessity once you are used to having it.
So a bit like a drug but healthier (also for your eyes. No more squinting)
- Rated 5 out of 5by EdysanRO, 4 months agoAwesome add-on, i fully use it on daily basis, it helps me a lot in my research work. I learned to tweak its settings to meet my needs, but one single drawback it have in my opinion, it doesn't have (or I still haven't figure it out yet) the possibility to save offline the custom setting I made, for future use in case i need to re-install the browser.