- Rated 4 out of 5by Alba, 9 months agoIt shows all the pictures but I can't give it 5 stars. When enlarging images, this extension does not allow you to know if the images have a transparent background or not, in other extensions this can be done by changing the background color.
It would be the perfect extension if images with transparent backgrounds could be identified. If they fix it in the future, I'll give it 5 stars.
- Rated 4 out of 5by ApophaticAxiom, a year agoIt's reliable, and it does what's advertised! I'd recommend it. It would receive five stars, but there ARE times when middle-clicking is faster than the extension. Loading time can certainly be improved upon.
- Rated 4 out of 5by IWD1, a year agoVery convenient.
But there are some parts that are difficult to use.
Setting: Image loading delay
Hover mouse over image → image appears after a few seconds → mouse release → hover mouse over image → image appears in instant 0 seconds
Advanced settings are not yet test. Because it is non-Japanese. Japanese language speaker.
Thanks a lot.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Khach, a year agoOne of the best extensions hands down. The only thing that's missing is a blocklist of sites where we don't want to enable it. Sometimes it gets in the way and the only option is to disable it temporarily which is not so convenient.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Sonya, a year agoХорошее разрешение, благодарю. Увеличьте задержку до появления увеличенного изображения.
- Rated 4 out of 5by fred, a year agoGreat Addon....but..It definitly needs a toolbar toggle switch on/off.Many times I need to disable in order to interact with certain sites and expanding images makes it near impossible.Many who use this addon with desktop know exactly what I am talking about.Other addons have a toolbar toggle so why not this one?...an explanation of why not would be nice atleast.It would be 5/5 but minus 1 star for inability to toggle on/off/ from taskbar.Overall it does as advertised and thank the dev for making this.
- Rated 4 out of 5by p, 2 years agothere is a bug when you set to be enabled by holding right click , it enlarges it by single right click too. while it supposed to be enabled by holing it.