Response by Kiko
Developer responseposted a year ago
Hey Micha... first of all, it doesn't do what you described. In the vast majority of cases it just hides/blocks cookie pop-ups from appearing. When you see the extension actually accepting something, in most cases it accepts only what's necessary for the website to work properly (to load videos or tweets, to enable logging in etc). When possible, it rejects all cookies. If accepting some or all cookie categories is needed or if it doesn't make sense to choose cookie categories (ie, because it would take too much of user's time), the extension will accept multiple or all cookie categories. Hope everything's clearer now :)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Crash10X, 3 days agoThis extension was bought by Avast, a company known for harvesting user's data. Use "I still don't care about cookies" instead which is a fork of the original one and does the same job.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17900656, 21 days agoWARNING: EXTENSION SELL YOUR DATA AND SPY YOU AS IT WAS BOUGHT BY AVAST. USE "I still dont care about cookies" INSTEAD!!!
- Rated 2 out of 5by rokejulianlockhart, 23 days agoI can't automatically accept all cookies. I have to reject them. No obvious bugtracker or public code repository with source control.
- Rated 1 out of 5by DeineMudda69, a month agoWARNUNG! Wurde von den Avast-Missgeburten übernommen. Hat auch einige Seiten kaputt gemacht z.B. DeviantArt konnte man nix mehr anklicken. Daher KEINE Empfehlung! Nehmt die opensource Alternative "I still don't care about cookies!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Max Anthem, a month agoI didn't understand why so many users voted it 1 star until I realized that it was indeed bought by Avast. I am usually not too concerned about my privacy, but this time I'll pay attention and go to serious alternatives.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15160960, a month agoOnly problem I have - quite often I try to report some website with cookies message, new screen goes ,,update your add-on first", but it already is. Like today I found out: newest version on website is 3.4.7, but addons.mozilla.org offers 3.4.6 only. Would be great if you could fix that. Thx