by Brixter, 2 years ago
Rated 5 out of 5
I love this add on! This is the best addon to analyze my browsing history. I really needed an addon to check how many times I visited a particular site to curb my internet addiction. I don't understand why the other reviews are bad but it works perfectly in my browser! Thanks!
- by Az, a year agoRated 3 out of 5This extensions show a bit of data, but it does not seem to show all of my visited pages history that are weeks/months ago. I even imported the history from Edge to Firefox, still the extension does not get/record all those pages. So, I don't know if it's really that limited or broken. Maybe this extension needs to be fixed so it can check all of my history and get massive data to record. I really hope it will be like History Trend Unlimited addon.
- by Kyo, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5the best addon for importing/exporting history between profiles (even with different Firefox versions), because it doesn't have restriction of 1 month, that have Mozilla's cloud sync, and you don't even need to login to something
- by Firefox user 12949706, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5The Idea is great, but it did not work properly.
Same Problems like other ...
I often got "no data". But in the top bar, the whole time there is a message that says "xxx results". And when you click on that, you get a small popup that says "Have a nice day!" (!?).
Unfortunately for me it's worthless and I uninstall it.
- by Firefox user 14955309, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I can only view dates that appear down the left side of the window. It will not scroll any further down. The right pane scrolls, but I can't get the left pain to scroll past the bottom. REALLY P*SSES me off.
- by Firefox user 14748636, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5This is a total disaster of an add-on. First I searched for a term just for today and got 4 results. But I wanted to search my entire history, so I chose "all" in the calendar popup. It was loading endlessly, my computer slowed down and I had to restart FF. Then I chose the last 10 months from the calendar (which is extremely unintuitive and hard to use) and I got "no data". After that, whatever I would choose I would get "no data" as a result. But in the top bar, the whole time there is a message that says "4 results". And when you click on that, you get a small popup that says "Have a nice day!" (!?).
- by Firefox user 14715272, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Looks nice. Helpful aid. But what do the slice sizes in pie charts mean? Are they time spent on that site, or the number of visits, or ...? And why is the % for a site dependent on whether I view by title or domain?