- by Firefox user 12949706, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5The Idea is great, but it did not work properly.
Same Problems like other ...
I often got "no data". But in the top bar, the whole time there is a message that says "xxx results". And when you click on that, you get a small popup that says "Have a nice day!" (!?).
Unfortunately for me it's worthless and I uninstall it.
- by Firefox user 14955309, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I can only view dates that appear down the left side of the window. It will not scroll any further down. The right pane scrolls, but I can't get the left pain to scroll past the bottom. REALLY P*SSES me off.
- by Firefox user 14748636, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5This is a total disaster of an add-on. First I searched for a term just for today and got 4 results. But I wanted to search my entire history, so I chose "all" in the calendar popup. It was loading endlessly, my computer slowed down and I had to restart FF. Then I chose the last 10 months from the calendar (which is extremely unintuitive and hard to use) and I got "no data". After that, whatever I would choose I would get "no data" as a result. But in the top bar, the whole time there is a message that says "4 results". And when you click on that, you get a small popup that says "Have a nice day!" (!?).
- by Firefox user 14304330, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5The data does not include all the history....when i open all history in firefox - I see previous days that do not exist on this add-on !!!!!!!
- by Firefox user 13256380, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5The analysis is done page by page and not site by site. For example the algorithm tells me that I often open reddit.com/r/programmerhumor rather than telling me that I often open reddit.com. I personally use PASTats for my history.