- by Firefox user 14727022, a day agoRated 3 out of 5I like it and have used it for a long time (several years); but, it is starting to get too complicated to synch and edit between multiple PCs. I think I may drop it.
Developer responseposted a day agoHello,
Please contact me to my support email.
The synchronization should be fully automatic, just make sure you are logged in the same account and make sure your system PC time is correct.
- by Bill Sr., 13 days agoRated 2 out of 5Used to work fine, but NOW images don't display on latest Firefox update! No info on a fix! Right now I cannot recommend this addon.
Developer responseposted 13 days agoHello,
Checkout the "Fixing broken dials page" article I've wrote recently.
Sadly, database implementation in all major browsers is fragile so sometimes thumbnails breaks. It happens to some users more often, for others it never happens. It's hard to say why, could be also sign of SSD issues.
If you need further assistance, please write me email or create new issue on my github page.
- by Locutus, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I was looking for something to replace FVD Speed Dial and ran across a article that pointed me to this. I've been completely through all the setting and have run it through it's paces and just love it.
- by Ian J. Saul, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5It is THE best extension in this category, and I am CONSTANTLY telling people in all different sectors of business that they HAVE to try it. The cloud-sync option is WONDERFUL, and keeps all of my various systems at peak usefulness. Thanks!
Developer responseposted 2 months agoThank you Saul for spreading the word :). My marketing skills are pretty bad and I'm constantly busy with so many features and recently also some unexpected bugs...
So thanks again and have a nice day :)
- by Firefox user 17070762, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5I activated the hide menu bar from the options and saved it.
Now I can't access my main options and setting because the upper bar is hidden I don't know if there is any shortcut will help or I can access my main settings from somewhere else
I wish you can help me because I really liked your extension
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHello,
You can open the menu also from the popup window (when you click toolbar icon, but you must be on the dials page).
From the popup you can also open Options page directly.
But good point, I guess I should improve this somehow for users with hidden top bar.
- by Firefox user 16899019, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5объясните пожалуйста, как удалить живой диал? У меня не появляется контекстного меню при нажатии правой кнопки мыши на таком диале
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHello,
You need to right click the live-dial name (title) or the surrounding area (the shadow) to invoke the context menu.
If you have more questions, feel free to write me an email to my support email.
- by Benzin, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Не устанавливайте этот мусор, он платный. То что в FVD было бесплатно для любого человека по умолчанию - тут вам надо платить 2 доллара в месяц. Что, думаете за 2 доллара получите все? Залупу вам на воротник, тут есть и подписка на 5, на 10 и на 20 баксов. Надо кому нибудь объяснять разницу между двумя и двадцатью долларами в Америке и 20 долларами в России, Украине, Белоруси и остальными пост-советскими странами? Ищите аналоги, друзья, этот мусор этого не стоит. Да кстати, дилы обновляет по часу. Это просто пестетс...
(For DEV-Зарплата у продавщиц в магазинах в Словакии 600-800 евро, средняя ЗП в России, не в Москве, если повезет-240-360 долларов, налогов на все больше 60%. Давай, расскажи мне еще как тебе плохо в Словакии.)
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHello,
Most of the features is free. The paid Pro version has only a handful of features:
I live in a Slovakia and it's pretty expensive here. The money from Patreon barely covers my monthly expenses :(
- by mathkaczy, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5Hello , its a really nice add-on but :) do i cant find the option to avoid overriding the existing dial when adding the new one :/ done it twice and i don't like it , would be nice to have the old one slide somewhere or just preventing to override this way, thanks for support !
I see that we cant make a discussion here :) that's too bad
I know how the system acts , unfortunately when you hold the new dial in the mouse you can accidentality click the existing one, and its not a big deal , as long as you remember what was where you clicked.
Please consider adding a feature to disable overriding when adding the new one, I believe to not be the only one finding this useful
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHello,
When adding a new dial, clicking existing will replace it.
You need to click an empty one.
If you don't have any more free space, then resize your group or create a new one.
To resize or change layout of existing one, right click the group name (or open the main menu) and select "Edit group". There you can change layout or dimensions to add more dials.
I hope this helps :)