Rated 5 out of 5by dmack, 2 years ago
works as advertised! some advise for the (mac) users that don't get it to work tho: type "about:config" in your firefox adress bar (like going to a website), click "accept the risk and continue". then search for "full-screen-api.allow-trusted-requests-only" and change it to false. your firefox browser now stops blocking fullscreen plus.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14012911, 2 years ago__ ENGLISH
Hello, is it possible to update your addon, can you make the windows task bar appear which is at the bottom also in full screen, when you hover the mouse the bar appears and disappears, like the tabs at the top .
Bonjour, est il possible de faire un mise a jour de votre addon, pouvez vous faire apparaître la barre des taches de windows qui est en bas aussi en plein écran, au survol de la souris la barre apparait et disparait, comme les onglet en haut.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15085755, 2 years agoThe developer should add that it needs full-screen-api.allow-trusted-requests-only to be set to "False". Anyway, thumbs up for making an addon that finally circumvents Mozilla's failing F11 handling
- Rated 5 out of 5by Les Merlotta, 2 years agoI love it! With THIS hint it works perfectly on my Mac: "type "about:config" in your Firefox address bar (like going to a website), click "accept the risk and continue". then search for "full-screen-api.allow-trusted-requests-only" and change it to false."
- Rated 5 out of 5by Knowsoul, 2 years agoBrilliant! This works on Firefox when other options failed to hide the nav bar and tabs. 1st Tap the window so the top bar isn't activated. Press Ctrl+Shift+F. Easy! Using a keyboard shortcut doesn't add an icon to a crowded address/search bar. Press Esc to return. Now I can view online tutorials that show videos on their webpage without the distracting top bars. The window gets bigger, so it's easier to see details. Thank you Trishul~!!!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Zach, 2 years agoIt's really frustrating that an extension like this is the answer to a basic problem that firefox should solve by default. As others have said, it works, but the toolbar doesn't show up when you move your mouse to the top of the screen, and half the time the keyboard shortcut itself doesn't seem to work for unknown reasons. Giving 2 stars because it is useful in a pinch, but jeez.