- by Firefox user 14012911, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5__ ENGLISH
Hello, is it possible to update your addon, can you make the windows task bar appear which is at the bottom also in full screen, when you hover the mouse the bar appears and disappears, like the tabs at the top .
Bonjour, est il possible de faire un mise a jour de votre addon, pouvez vous faire apparaître la barre des taches de windows qui est en bas aussi en plein écran, au survol de la souris la barre apparait et disparait, comme les onglet en haut.
- by Jezze, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5The add-on does what is says, but is kinda pointless as Firefox already goes complete fullscreen with F11. However only if browser.fullscreen.autohide (about:config) is set to true, which is the default setting anyways.
- by LeeBinder, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you Trishul, good job. Running fine in macOS 10.10.13 High Sierra with Ctrl+Shift+F. I like that Cmd+Shift+F remains for the default full-screen behavior.
Just one request: please add an option page where to toggle if FS mode shall be left or kept when clicking onto a link (and maybe another option when leaving a domain).
Also any idea what on addons.mozilla.org neutralizes your plugin?
Developer responseposted 3 years agoApologies for late reply.
For now, full screen API doesnt allow to keep fullscreen if user navigates away from current URL
Also on addons.mozilla.org we can not load content script, hence it cant run this addon on the same
- by Cosmos Gu, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It works (mostly) as intended. Four things to note:
1. control+shift+F is the keyboard shortcut, even on a Mac. This is actually very helpful. Since it does not override the default fullscreen behavior, both fullscreen modes are within reach (command+shift+F calls for the default fullscreen behavior).
2. Due to some restrictions it does not work on addons.mozilla.org. This might lead to some false reports saying it does not work.
3. As soon as you do anything in a webpage (click a link, search with Google, etc.), it will revert back to the default fullscreen behavior.
4. It requires access to "all data in all websites", so regular code audits might be needed to ensure that it does not do anything malicious.