- Rated 2 out of 5Doesn't always work. I've actually been using this addon from nearly its beginning. I've advocated for it online. However I've noticed that recently it will not get rid of some cookies. Reddit cookies in particular like to stick around, and I do not have reddit whitelisted. I'm not a developer and so I cannot fathom why it's keeping these cookies when it's supposed to remove them. It keeps them even after browser restarts. Also the extension's menu doesn't fit in its little box and so you have to scroll to read it. It's time to try a different addon.
- Rated 5 out of 5This is a great add-on for Firefox. Takes complete control of the cookies. Good job, dev.
I have a question regarding Multi-Account Containers: I was trying to isolate all of my google activity in my Google Containers. I'd like to leave my google cookies untouched (in the container) so I don't have to log-in over and over in gmail. But, outside the containers and in my default/general activity tabs, I'd like the google cookies gone. Should I set *.google.com as whitelisted or not?
- Rated 5 out of 5Bisher 5 Sterne. Alles weitere wird die Verwendung zeigen.
Es wurde wirklich vieles bedacht! Sehr gute Oberfläche und Personalisierungsmöglichkeiten!
Scheint genau das zu sein, wonach ich suche.
Werden bei der Exportfunktion bei einem Systemwechsel oder einer Übertragung auf ein anderes System eigene Regeln mit exportiert?
Danke für das Addon!
Edit: the autodelite function lets soundcloud played music bump. but might just be my slow maschine.Vielen Dank. Freut mich, dass es gefällt.
Beim Export werden alle Einstellungen und Regeln exportiert.
Geschieht der Soundcloud Bump genau dann wann ein cleanup geschieht? Probier mal, ob es ggf. an der Notification liegt.. also schalte die Notification ab und guck, ob es weiterhin auftritt.
- Rated 5 out of 5This is how cookie management should be done. I now have really meaningful control over which cookies etc. are allowed and which aren't.
- Rated 5 out of 5ยังไม่เข้าวิที่ใช้เข้าใช้
- Rated 5 out of 5FRIDAY, June the 15th, 2018. The unauthorised pop up of ads is interfering with our regurar work. Please abstain of this activity. Thanks. The use of private browsing is one of the tools, etc. Prof. Nicholas D. Constant.
- Rated 5 out of 5When I can add on companies that I do business with is just great. Good job!
- Rated 4 out of 5good addon but i found one bug
ive got http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/18.04/release/ubuntu-18.04-server-amd64.iso bookmarked as i use it to test my net speed. but this addon doesent delete the cookies from this domain, probably because it never opens a tab
edit: to developer, it seems to set 2 cookies that FMN doesent deal with, see https://i.imgur.com/Uy1phoC.pngThanks for your review. I've just tested that link, and it doesn't set any cookies (I've inspected the HTTP headers). Are you sure you actually get cookies from it?
In any way, manually running cleanup or running the cleanup on startup should remove cookies that don't get caught by the domain leave.
- Rated 5 out of 5好用试试
- Rated 5 out of 5My goodness what a cookie buster. Just what I have been looking for
Darn this thing the more I peruse it. Yea !!
- Rated 5 out of 5GW and nice UI , I only checked the images and didn't tested the addon my self, is it possible to control cache per domain? that's the only feature missing IMO :)
Great, thank you! I will be watching for updates :)I'm glad you like it :)
Sadly, there is no way for extensions to do that yet.. mozilla has a bug ticket for this, but progress is slow. Once it is available, I will add support for it.