Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14305370, a year ago
Se debería poder agregar comentarios y resaltados a los artículos y páginas guardadas. Las herramientas de edición en las capturas pueden mejorar bastante.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Potato_Head, a month agoThe extensions working great but i think it's still missing some features.
For example, there are no shortcuts and you can't create ones for certain actions. And i wish they can add the ability to add multiple selections to the same note instead of creating a note for every one.
Nonetheless it's working great.
- Rated 1 out of 5by ffu12345, 2 months agoForce you to login to an account in Evernote web site to permit you to use this addon because this addons force you to save all your captures to your account. Big danger to your privacy!!!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Bertrand35, 4 months ago2022/07/07 : the extension (version 7.24.0) works fine again when trying to authenticate to certain sites with latest versions of Firefox and Chrome (W11). So 5 stars !
I have exactly the same trouble than user 14260550 : i can't authenticate on certain sites (found 2 sites) asking for email and password (web site error : "Forbidden. You don't have permission to access /page_name/ on this server". This bug appears with all my browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge) last versions.
I have mentioned this "bug" on community chanel, without any workaround (except than deactivating the extension and clearing cookies when accessing these sites). Everything worked perfectly before with version 7.21 (from memory).
Apart from this big trouble, web clipper works fine for me !
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14260550, 4 months agoWhen activated => Aborts a lot of Login pages (with ID and PW request) redirections and displays systematically "Request not allowed."
When deasctivated => everything returns OK...
Issue very hard to find among my numerous Extensions.
Dont forget to clear the cookies of the concerned Login page and of the Parent page by a right-clic on the padlock icon just in front of the adress bar.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Roman, 5 months agoHit and miss, sometimes reinstall needed, just like with Evernote, not ideal, but if you use Evernote, definitely very helpful and with good features, therefore giving 4 stars. [Edit: that's it, no way to get it to work at all, extension keeps reloading infinitely, probably need to fully delete Firefox and set all up from scratch.]
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13834474, 7 months agodoesn't work on firefox since several months. " When I clic on the webclipper button it opens me on new windows sayng "La connexion au Web Clipper a réussi. Vous êtes maintenant connecté. Vous pouvez fermer cette fenêtre.
Bonne capture !"... and nothing else appears + no action is possible