Clip pages and articles and save them in Evernote for research or reading later. Mark up a webpage to show others what to focus on. Share clipped pages in an instant with Work Chat.
- Save web pages and easily organize them in Evernote.
- Clip just the article you want, or selected text and images.
- Simplify an article in one click for a beautiful reading experience.
- Make better bookmarks. Clip the main image and a brief excerpt along with the url.
- Annotate screenshots with text, shapes, arrows, and stamps.
- Use the highlighter to draw attention to any text in the webpage or in a screenshot.
- Share pages with Work Chat to get feedback and collaborate.
- Post your clips to Twitter and Facebook.
- Copy and share a link to your clip.
- Email the clip or annotated page with friends and colleagues.
- Whenever you perform a search, Web Clipper displays related notes from your Evernote account alongside your results.
Collaborate in notebooks
- Work together and share ideas by saving content directly into business or shared notebooks.
- Set reminders for clipped notes.
- Customize your workflow with additional settings & keyboard shortcuts on the options page.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Display notifications to you
- Access browser tabs
- Add-on Links
- 3.84 MB
- Last updated
- 10 months ago (Apr 25, 2019)
- Custom License
- Version History