To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Clip pages and articles and save them in Evernote for research or reading later. Mark up a webpage to show others what to focus on. Share clipped pages in an instant with Work Chat.
- Save web pages and easily organize them in Evernote.
- Clip just the article you want, or selected text and images.
- Simplify an article in one click for a beautiful reading experience.
- Make better bookmarks. Clip the main image and a brief excerpt along with the url.
- Save PDFs you view online directly to your Evernote account.
- Annotate screenshots with text, shapes, arrows, and stamps.
- Use the highlighter to draw attention to any text in the webpage or in a screenshot.
- Share pages with Work Chat to get feedback and collaborate.
- Post your clips to Twitter and Facebook.
- Copy and share a link to your clip.
- Email the clip or annotated page with friends and colleagues.
- Whenever you perform a search, Web Clipper displays related notes from your Evernote account alongside your results.
Collaborate in notebooks
- Work together and share ideas by saving content directly into business or shared notebooks.
- Set reminders for clipped notes.
- Customize your workflow with additional settings & keyboard shortcuts on the options page.
- Issue where toolbar button is missing.
- Clip errors that throws error 'EDAM-USER...' when saving.
- Strings having % symbols before and after.