- by Zuzia, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Best for me new wersion is harder then old but still very usefull i wont only add some renaming mask coz *idx* and *num* not work as i need... I wont something for auto rename fille after add to download list like video-ep 01 02 03... and later start from some range from 05-17 or something like that... Meny files not use rename mask and numbering optons like that will be awesome...
Next i need option for auto scan deep links example if i have list link on 1 site and i click and then have another link list i need option in DTA to scan bouth list from 1 and secound list for multimedia file then i not need open all 100 link in tabs coz some site not let me open link in new tab.
Thank You for best file manager ever :)
- by Pink Embers, 8 months agoRated 2 out of 5I guess my biggest complaint is that if a download fails for some reason I can't resume it. Seems to cause a lot of errors for no reason that don't happen when I don't use the download manager, and not being able to resume the download, starting over on 4+Gb when you are downloading 500+ files is a giant pain. Having a small piece of a lot of files would be better than having none of all of them.
- by CheeryP, 8 months agoRated 3 out of 5Request:
More naming masks (such as page/tab title)! And some way to see what the filename will be, like a live example of one of your to-be-downloaded filenames as you alter the naming mask. That's all that's keeping me from this being my regular batch file downloader, as another handles it just slightly better.
- by whitey3, 8 months agoRated 3 out of 5I liked the previous version of this add-on a lot. There were more settings options. Now some settings don't work (such as not having a notification pop up every time you submit something for download) and the right-click drop down menu takes longer to access because the items for the add-on are buried in deeper menus. I don't know why the newer version has fewer settings options and has changed some settings for the worse.
- by Umair Ahmed, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5The extension now has severe bugs.
- If I force download a file, the queue stops progressing and queue finished notification pops up after the forced download completes. The rest of the downloads don't have option to do normal start.
- If I clear completed downloads, it forgets queued downloads after the first finishes.
- If I retry a download, sometimes the rest of the downloads are removed from the queue.
- Sometimes starting a download removes it from the queue.
The extension has become unusable for me.
- by JEGR, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Me gustaba mucho usarlo (era de 5 estrellas), pero actualmente lo tengo instalado pero no lo puedo usar. No aparece en el menú cuando voy a hacer una descarga, y no encuentro cómo usarlo.
- by Firefox user 15162180, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5NEEDS A THROTTLE. Many sites that have large lists of downloadable material also have anti-leech mechanisms on their server. I'd like to be able to download only X files per minute or at X MB/s
- by krauterer, 9 months agoRated 2 out of 5die alte Version war deutlich anwendungfreundlicher. Es gibt ständig Probleme in Abhängigkeit der Grundkonfiguration des Browsers (Firefox) und nirgends ist eine Lösungsbeschreibung zu finden.