- by Pablo Medina, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5A very good extension. The naming mask option is great and useful.
For example to replace '%20' by " ", %2C by "," and %26 by "&" the following naming mask can be used:
- by jd., 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Pretty good and efficient.
As noted by r.koegel, file names containing spaces or "#" (and probably other characters, but these are the two I've come across) are downloaded with "%20" instead of each space, which is somewhat awkward.
If you use Unix, the following script may help you (it sure helped me):
for f in "$@"
g=`echo $f | sed -e 's/%20/ /g;s/%23/#/g'`
if [ "$f" != "$g" ]
mv "$f" "$g"
- by r.koegel, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's about as good as it gets right now. My only issue is that it apparently can't auto rename %20 and other placeholders to the 'spaces' or other regular characters in filenames. So downloading a file such as "this file.zip" becomes "this%20file.zip"...which is annoying when downloading 1700 text files from a server.
- by dee, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Perfect for me.
Simple interface, even my elderly father can use it to download media from websites.
Way better than all those complicated "powerful" extensions.
- by Mozzied , 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It used to work with Tor browser, but the update to 8.5.4 broke the add-on. It does work properly with my VPN, however.
The issue with Tor is that it never downloads all selected files in all tabs and the number of successful scrapes is random.
- by RafaelLVx, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Faz o que eu queria de forma simples: baixa todos os links em uma página com um certo parâmetro configurável. Não é lindo, mas num mar de extensões feias que não funcionam ou não fazem nada, essa é uma extensão feia que faz algo simples e útil.