- by taseronify, 6 months agoRated 2 out of 5It rarely works. Can't detect images and videos on most pages. I use Firefox's built in Inspector and get the links from Network monitor by myself. This addon is supposed to do that for me but it simply can't. Needs serious improvement. Image Size Filter doesn't work properly too.
- by Ionel M, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Can't figure out how to filter by extension anymore. The interface has become overcomplicated with way too many inputs and buttons. The documentation is practically nonexisting.
- by Firefox user 14520794, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5A dismally buggy, incomplete and now apparently abandoned partial replacement for DownThemAll. Offers no option to scrape only a highlighted section of a page; you get the whole page or nothing. Frequently just gives up on downloading partway through the queue with no explanation given, and can never be convinced to start again. I guess it's nice that somebody at least TRIED to replace DTA, but they could have tried harder.
- by Firefox user 13412214, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5warum gibts keinen filter für grösse der bilder, was soll ich mit einem bild das nur 80x80 ist. ich möchte nur bilder in der liste sehen die mehr als 450x450 haben wie kann man das einstellen??? die kleinen bilder brigen mir nichts, dann kann ich grad so gut einen screenshot machen. bitte noch einen filter einbauen wo man die mindestgrösse der bilder eintragen kann und alles was darunter liegt soll nicht angezeigt werden, danke
- by Firefox user 13816259, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5It seems like FF tries to download all files simultaneously instead of one by one, making FF very slow and unresponsive and downloads do not even start automatically if there are too many. You have to cancel and retry one by one.
Also unable to change download location, only a subfolder in the default download location can be made.
- by Firefox user 13891282, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5I was so excited! It looks great, appears easy to use and was promising to be the replacement for Downloadthemall. HOWEVER! It appears it is doing everything it was asked to do however, no files are downloaded. Strangely enough though you can click on the download list and it will show the file but the items are not on your hard-drive where it says they were dropped. Please keep working on it, so close!
- by pras92, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Looks promising, but didn't work for me unfortunately. Adds a process to the download bar without any filename extension, and sometimes completes the download progress too, but no file is downloaded. I tried with https://news18.com
- by ander, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5I was pretty excited about this when someone mentioned it might be a replacement for the sorely missed DownThemAll extension. But it's very rudimentary: It simply shows a list of available files, which you can filter by type, then select to download. But sadly, doesn't have the ability to split large downloads into multiple segments—the feature I found most useful about DTA. I actually tried it on a couple of files but couldn't get it to work. I selected the files, pasted a folder's path into the path box, and clicked Download. Nothing happened—no download dialog box, no error message. But I'm giving it 2 stars anyway because the author's obviously trying to make something of value to share with everyone.
- by genius, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Just another stupid downloader. It's completely misses main features of DTA: full control of downloading process, naming, speed, order, etc. and one the most I needed - download by templates like /series[01:06]pic[1:99].jpg