- by Firefox user 14785232, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I don't know if you know this or not but you my friend are saving lives.
P.S. As some of the others, I also do not leave any reviews and neither I knew how to do it. Had to register for just telling you how awesome work you are doing. Keep Going. Really happy with your product.
- by Andrew Eisenberg, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is a great add-on and makes things safer for using youtube with kids. I've only been using it for a short time, but it seems to work great and I've been looking for something like this for a while.
Only question I have is that this add on requires "Access your data for www.nosarembo.com". That site doesn't seem to exist. What is it doing in the permissions list?
Oh...and the contact option in the settings pane is broken, so I can't send feedback.
Giving this add-on 4 stars only because of the broken contact button and the nosarembo issue.
- by itismartin, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Absolutely love it! But you know what else would make it better? The ability to see ratings or like/dislike a video. Also the watch later tab etc. Oh and all-caps titles hidden should be a thing too!
- by Firefox user 14604599, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is great. I use youtube for music, but often I get distracted by the sidebar or recommended videos and I lose valuable time when I'm trying to work. Bad habit. This makes it minimalist and free of distraction. Thank you!
- by Firefox user 14575092, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5hey,
thanks for your work! really helps me staying focused.
i thought it would be very handy to provide a single button to activate/deactivate some of the options. for example: i usually don't want to see related videos, but sometimes i need them (to find part two of a video for example). so i have to go to options and activate them. a button that you could add to the top bar (like the general df youtube button there is right now) would speed that up. i'd expect it to only appear when youtube is active. maybe you like the idea and find the time to implement it :) or is there a github page for df youtube? i'd be glad to help.
thanks in advance
p.s. i tried using the contact form inside the plugin but it didn't work.