Reviews for CouponCabin Sidekick - Coupons & Cash Back
CouponCabin Sidekick - Coupons & Cash Back by CouponCabin.com
Review by Firefox user 15137955
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17618992, a month agothey kept moving the goal line for me to redeem my cashback via gift card or store of my choice. I was ready to cash out now they are asking for sensitive documents for me to continue. I heard they do this to deter you and then collect your redemption money themselves...UNINSTALLED!!!!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Aron, 5 months agoPops up ALL the time. Annoying AF. No option to turn off. For coupons, works great. Usability - not a great time.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13513062, 5 months agoOf the crappiest addons ever! I get an "Access Denied Error 16" right away after installing that. Seriously?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13244312, 7 months agoIt pops up on any site even though some of the site I will never buy from. Should be the way to disable the pop-up on certain sites I don't want.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Broffrey, a year agoAvoid this kind of useless shop-savings extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers?
Just look at what this extension is requiring at the Permissions part...
Mind again before adding browser extensions!